Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank god it's Friday

Yup, made it trough another week, i feel kinda superior now, cause there are some things i can cross down from my school-to-do-list:



write an essay in Estonian History X (not presented yet)
complete a reasearch in German History X (not presented yet)
complete a research in Military/Defence class (wow, this sound weird in english)
read "Truth and Justice" I and V volumes
complete a presentation on "Tsotsi" in English
write two musical reviews
present my year-research X (presented, got a good grade)
make a research on Late-Romanticism in German Literature

Plus, i wrote a test in German today, so good for me, there's one test less to write now!

Some more highlights of today, well actually for the whole week: my new make-up thingys!

SDC11018

1. Mom bought me some new cleansing gel

2. My new moisturizing facial creme (base for make-up)

3. Avon's pressed powder, that arrived today

4. Avon's bronzing pearls

Dare i say it? It has been a great week after all :) Now i just hope, that the weather sill get better soon, because right now it's really rainy and windy, had a hard time getting to school and back. And the wind was so strong, it pushed my old wooden window wide open, so my room is darn cold at the moment.

No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.