Friday, May 27, 2011

Me gusta


Lilacs. Told ya they smell good.
Otherwise, not an exciting day. Though I did have almost a heart-attack when driving a car (yes, I got stuck on the train tracks, most horrible 5 seconds of my life) and I did experience the utter irnoy of nature. I mean, I just got my bike outside and it began raining. Whopee. Since it was a hard job to do, I still enjoyed my soaking wet half-an-hour ride and ended up looking like a wet dog. And now it's sunny again, just like in the morning.
Ooh, and I made some rhubarb pie.

Sirelid. Ütlesin ju, et lõhnavad hästi.
Muidu polnud just kuigi põnev päev. Autoga sõites pidin küll südameataki saama, sest jäin kogemata keset raudteerööpaid seisma (ühed hirmsamad 5 sekundit mu elus) ning sain ka looduse irooniat tunda. Just tirisin oma ratta välja ning kohe hakkas vihma sadama. Kuna ratta alla tassimine pole just kerge töö, siis nautisin ikka pooletunnist sõitu ning nägin lõpuks välja, nagu märg koer. Ja nüüd siis paistab jälle päike, just nagu hommikul.
Rabarberi kooki tegin ka, retsepti saab siit.

1 comment

Carlos said...

Omg, this sounds horrible, being stuck on the tracks... But good, that nothing happened!

Whoa, the pie looks delicious :)

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.