Friday, September 29, 2017

Dongzhimen

Jing
Time flies. I have sooo many pics and just not enough time to post - literally every day at work has been packed with tasks and it's just busybusybusy.

Nevertheless, it will calm down for a week or so, cause Golden Week is about to start. No big travel plans for this one - I just returned to Beijing and was caught up in settling in again & getting to know the new projects and the team I'm working with now, so didn't even think about the upcoming holiday.
I'm still relatively fresh from the 2 month holiday tho and am glad to have a chance to enjoy the last warm cozy days of Beijing autumn among the old hutongs (and perhaps visit places I still haven't been to... Temple of Heaven!?).
I'll be posting more soon on what's been up last week, cause that one was packed with all sorts of social activities; one post for phone pic recap AND one more post for the pics from my freshly developed summer '17 film roll. 
Keep checking back for moarrr!
Jing
Jing
Jing
Jing
Jing

No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.