Sunday, July 15, 2018

Summer in Tallinn


Tallinn is so dreamy these days.



Winter was a tough one this time, but ever since May, I've felt such a positive surge of energy.
I've also been enjoying how our old town has been changing with the seasons and trying to fit in more walks around town into my schedule.
I'm really in love with the less-crowded / touristy parts of old town - places like that are a safe haven, where often one may find themselves completely alone, with no sounds of traffic or people interrupting. Moments like this are rare, but when they do happen, I feel so connected with these old streets and wonder about all these human lives and events that have passed by old Tallinn.

What's your city like? 







No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.