Friday, February 28, 2020

I MISS SHANGHAI

I left Shanghai mid-January for a short Spring Festival vacation in Miami and was supposed to return by the end of January.
Oh how my plans changed... Corona virus, vital life decisions, learning to close chapters and making choices. As soon as you close one door, a multitude of new options arise and while the excitement is thrilling, I do crave restoring my routine and some order in my life. 

But yes, the same suitcase I went to Miami with - all the bikinis, shorts, skirts... With my changed travel plans, I ended up with these summer clothes in the middle of freezing Tallinn winter. Glad I at least brought my pair of Docs - flip flops and snow don't go well together.

I miss my life in Shanghai already. Looking at this photo is bittersweet. 
我爱你,上海。加油,中国。 

No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.