Sunday, August 2, 2015

More of Aalborg


Here's some more from my walks around Aalborg.
Now I'm back in Tallinn, but I swear it was one of the most travels ever (going to Shanghais was also rather stressful, but this was new level). I had everything planned out nicely, but so that I'd arrive to CPH by 1 pm and at the airport at 2 pm, but the bus arrived an hour late. I was almost losing hope, but the prospect of spending the night at the airport wasn't appealing, so I ran for my life. I must say, I'm kinda proud for jumping on the right train and arriving to the airport, getting through security gates with long lines and running to the last gate through the whole huge airport... all by 14:40. Haha, now I clearly see that morning running has paid off well.
It was the most perfect weather for flying! I haven't sat at the window for a long time, so I'd forgotten how amazing the view can be. Favourite thing: flying through the clouds!
My mom picked me up from the airport and then we went to Must Puudel for some dinner and wine to celebrate writing that exam and making it on time. 
So good to be home! Can't believe I'm leaving again on the 26th of August for a long time again.


















No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.