Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you put a price on your dreams?

I think that today i had the best hair salon visit ever. Not because of the hair cut (remember, i only cut my split ends) - nah, i just got THE best head massage ever. Don't know, if that affected me, but i was so happy and bubbly for the rest of the day. I think i have to visit that place more often. Or maybe go to a spa and get a whole body massage, can't imagine how happy i'd be after that?

Photobucket
Shirt-Zara, Tank-H&M, Leggings-H&M, Scarf-Gina Tricot, Bag-Reserved

Arvan, et täna oli mu elu parim juuksuris käik. Mitte lõikuse pärast (niikuinii lasin ainult otsi lõigata) - eih, mulle tehti lihtsalt elu parimat peamassaaži. Ei tea, kas just selle pärast,aga ma olin terve päev rõõmus ja heatujuline. Pean seda kohta ilmselt tihedamini külastama. Või üleüldse hoopis spaasse minema ja tervele kehale massaaži tellima, kui hea tuju mul küll peale seda oleks?

2 comments

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

HEAD MASSAGE?! JEALOUS. Slash, I'm always too giggly with massages and such, so perhaps that wouldn't have gone down well...

BUT STILL. Cool beans!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Kriss said...

Haha, i usually get pretty freaked out when strangers touch me/my hair, but atleast i trust my hairdresser :D

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.