Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend blast-off

reedeke (2)
Minu reede plaan - olla igav, lugeda marketingi ja passida kodus. Aga no siis läksid kõik peole ja mul hakkas endast hale, nii et asusin ka end sättima & liitusin nendega.
//
My initial plan for Friday - being boring, reading the marketing book and staying home. But then everyone else went to a party & I felt sorry for myself, so I dressed up and joined them.
reedeke (6)

reedeke (9)


Sünge ühikas, kus kolavad naksuvate plätudega hiinlased.
//
A grim-looking dorm, where chinese students with noisy flipflops sneak around.
Näeb vist väga exciting välja, aga tegelikult oli rahulik õhtu. Mina olin enne kahte kodus ja viisakalt pidžaamas, et täna hommikul trenni minna.
//
Probably looks exciting, but it was actually a really mellow night for me. I was home before 2 a.m. and in my pyjamas, so I could go to morning training.

reedeke (23)-vert
Prioriteedid.
Viimased eksamid on vähem kui kuu aja pärast... Appi, kui kiiresti aeg lendab.
//
Priorities.
Last exams are in less than a month... Time flies so fast, it's scary.


2 comments

Fille said...

Where oh where did you get that Rolling Stone's poster??? I envy you :D
Brigita

Kriss said...

Unfortunately I can't help you with that, it's in my friends dorm-room... but I think he got it from a random bookstore, that had a poster section :)

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.