Sunday, August 16, 2015

Kuldrula in Pärnu

I got back from Pärnu and I'm pretty sure that this weekend has topped all the other weekends of this summer. Kerttu and I went to see and take photos at the Kuldrula event and the Pärnu street festival Augustiunetus. We'd take a ton of pictures, ate at a nice place called Mahedik, which serves organic food and go see Kerttu's classmates perform at the street festival. And later on we went to Katlamaja for the Kuldrula afterparty. Going through Pärnu that night was crazy, it's a cute calm town, but this weekend all the streets were packed with people. The whole town was celebrating, it was warm, the stars were shining and the mood was great.
Today we had breakfast at the villa we were staying at, packed up our things and headed to the beach, where I probably got my last chance to tan this summer. Soon we went to have lunch at a Greek restaurant (which tricked us into believing it was a vegan place by placing false advertising in their logo, like wtf) and returned to Kuldrula for more photos. I'm usually really happy with my 35mm fix lens, but this weekend showed me the true limitations of this lens. It's a good one, for sure, but not really made for taking action shots. Ugh, jealous of these guys who had real bazookas as their lenses of use, I'd like to see the results of working with these!

DSC_0627



Kuldrula

Kuldrula

Kuldrula

Kuldrula

Kuldrula

Kuldrula


No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.