Monday, May 23, 2016

Summer sixteen





 I can do my morning runs again and it feels great!
 Last weekend we met a dude at Temple bar who's in a band and got invited to their gig at 13Club right here in Wudaokou.
Night rides 

It's something... considering the fact my gym membership ran out 2 months ago
Zhongguancun
Snapchat filters give me life
So this guy - we were walking along Gulou Dajie at 2 a.m. and he just sat there sketching up the dragons at the entrance of that restaurant. So cool.
5 a.m. Tiananmen Square. Lady taking a selfie of herself with Chairman Mao. Us taking a selfie with the lady taking a selfie. The sun is rising. It's a new day.



It's like an awkward family photo



Poor school kids are being tortured at this early hour and have been made visit the Tiananmen Square on a goddamn Saturday at an ungodly hour. I mean look at us, we hadn't even gone home yet after a night at Dada while these kids are already up!
I'm living the dream life yay

No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.