Thursday, June 16, 2016

Round and about

June vibes
Man, that last semester project - can't wait for it to be over!

I had 3 hours of sleep on Tuesday just to wake up at 5 a.m. to start editing the texts and references from our group in order to make it all match stylistically (believe it or not, but some students have no idea even in during their Master studies, how to properly reference in APA or Harvard style... like dude, how did you write your Bachelor thesis then? smh)(not throwing shade, just wondering how on earth is this possible).
Anyway, I needed a break after getting done with that, so I went for an awesome long walk around Jishuitang hutongs and park, just to make it out all the way to Houhai lake, Nanluoguxiang and Gulou. And since it was raining, it wasn't as crowded as it normally is. Additionally, the air quality index was absolute perfection, so this walk was the best thing I'd done for myself in a while.
Now it's same old, same old and back to writing the paper!
June vibes
June vibes
June vibes
June vibes
June vibes
Old Beijing men love to fish and SWIM in Houhai lake. I kid you not. I saw a few grandpas getting out of the water in their trunks and swimming caps.
June vibes
June vibes
June vibes

No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.