Sunday, November 19, 2017

Got dreams to attend to

Untitled
Murky weeks with the regular routine. 
I love establishing a routine - getting up, working out and making hazy mornings less hazy, a punch of caffeine, workworkwork, long commutes here and there. 


But what if the routine becomes a burden, not allowing you to work on your own shit? My readings and writings, my photography, me...? Is this it?
I'm happy and incredibly blessed for all the opportunities in my life, while also aware of the insane privilege of being where I am right now. I love what I do - but is this really gonna be just clocking in and out, with OT leaving little time for moments that are really fulfilling?

It takes energy to challenge the routine. 
But more than that, it takes courage to leave the routine.
Routine is praised as the responsible way of getting through life, but how you spend your days is also how you spend your life. 
I don't want to spend my life on autopilot, it's a scary place to be... because I have dreams. 

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
 
Untitled

No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.