Thursday, January 12, 2012

Road Trippin'

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Road Trippin'
   
Olen alati tahtnud seda laulu mõnes asjakohases postituses kasutada. // Always wanted to use this song in a travel-related post.
See on mu "pool-tühi" kohver... Midagi peab raudselt veel lisama, aga ma ei suuda hetkel välja mõelda, mis puudu on... // So this is my half-empty suitcase... I should add something, but I really can't think of what I'm still missing here.
Kena katse, Sonderborg, aga sellise tormiga ma sind niipea igatsema ei hakka. // Nice try, Sonderborg, but with this kind of weather I won't miss you for some time now.
Väga "vahva" hommikune close-up. Tuhat tänu Kertile ripsmete eest :) // A very "decent" morning close-up. Eternally greateful for Kerti's efforts with the lashes :)

Ma tean, et ütlesin, et enne reedet ei tule postitust, aga no guess what. Natuke aega on veel kodunt väljumiseni, käin ringi ja närvitsen ja mõtlen, mis pagana moodi ma rongijaama jõuan (2km jalutuskäik laustormis... ausalt, fjordi ääres elada on sama hea nagu tuuletunnelis).

I know I said there won't be any posts until Friday, but guess what. I still have some time until I have to leave the house, so I'm just walking around and fidgeting, how on earth I will get to the trainstation (2km walk in a storm... srsyl, living near a fjord is just like spending time in a wind-tunnel).

No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.