Wednesday, April 4, 2012

(Un)productive

The Pierces - We Are Stars 

Ma ei hakka valetama, et olen kohutavalt palju ära teinud paari päeva jooksul. Ei kahetse ka seda. Aeg lihtsalt haihtub ning hommikust saab märkamatult õhtu - ja mina passin ikka diivanil. 
//
I'm not even gonna lie about how much useful stuff I've done these past few days. Frankly, I don't even regret it. Time just melts away and mornings turn into evenings - and then there's me, still sitting on the couch & being useless.

 
Meme'd vallutamas linna - isegi prügikast on trollinäoga üsna võluv. Pühh Marisele.
//
Memes are taking over in the real world. Even a simple trashcan looks charming with a troll-face. I dedicate this one to Maris.

Vahvlid, mees...
//
Waffles, man...
...ma lihtsalt armastan vahvleid. Eriti vahukoore ja kirsimoosiga. 
Kõik otse kintsudesse, aga midaiganes. So worth it.
//
...I just love waffles. Especially with whipped cream and cherry jam.
Straight to my thighs they go, but whatevs. So worth it.
Kriipsutan filmilistist "Rummipäevikud" maha. Jutustasime filmi ajal liiga palju, nii et ei saanud väga sotti, mis seal toimus, aga vähemalt oli silmale mõnus film. Puerto Rico paistab nüüd ahvatleva reisisihtpunktina.
//
Now I can also cross down "Rum Diaries" from my must-see-movielist. Guess we were talking too much during the movie, so I'm not really sure what was going on there, but atleast it was visually a nice piece. Puerto Rico is totally one of my travel destinations now.

No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.