Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Strawberry Festival, Day 1

Strawberry Fest

So this was really not my style, but on Saturday evening I booked a ticket and Sunday morning headed off to Shanghai. Just like that.


Strawberry Fest

Well, I did go for a good reason - my friend was performing at the Strawberry Festival. The invitation was too tempting to refuse! I made it exactly to his show at 2:30 pm haha


Strawberry Fest

Strawberry Fest

Strawberry Fest

Strawberry Fest

Strawberry Fest

Strawberry Fest

Strawberry Fest

Strawberry Fest

Strawberry Fest

DSC_0166

We hung out at the festival on Pudong side and later headed to Puxi, where I took a quick trip to Changle Road to meet up with some more people. 
DSC_0172

DSC_0175

DSC_0177


No comments

A Blog by Kriss. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.